I speak in public, both offline and online, about outdoors and eco-tourism, Dolomites and Karelia, travel journalism and writing, creativity and sports, etc. Sometimes I organize my own meetings with readers and outdoors fans.
I’ve talked in public 16 times in 12 different places in many different formats. Mostly in Moscow about the Dolomites. For example:
- three lectures at the largest Russian outdoor store and traveler’s club “Sport-Marathon”;
- live broadcast and video rubric at the leading Russian online travel service Tutu.ru;
- lecture at the annual Italian Week Festival in leading design factory and art space Flacon;
- interviews at the popular programs of the radio “Echo of Moscow” and “Radio Russia”;
- webinar about traveling in the north and south of Russia in Tvil.ru (Russian Airbnb).
To this moment there are no recorded video and audio talks in English. If you know Russian, watch and listen one of my talks in this language.
Cover photo: lecture about travel journalism at “Sport Marathon” on the summer 2019 © Irina Serdukovskaya.