Now you can watch the webinar “North vs south: where to live in Russia”, which was organized by the Tvil.ru a week ago.
Tvil.ru is the leading local service for short-term housing rentals in Russia — a kind of “Russian Airbnb”.
At the webinar, I share experience with the specialists and users of the service on the following topics:
- Independent search of rental housing in Russia
- Budget vacation in different regions
- The mentality of southerners and northerners
- Differences in living conditions in the north and south
- Sights of Karelia and the Caucasus
- Interesting and important nuances of “wild” holidays
The webinar was held on Wednesday, July 26, 2017, at 8 pm (Moscow time).
Watch the webinar “The north versus south: where to live in Russia” on the Tvil.ru YouTube in Russian language.
Text: Ivan Kuznetsov
Cover photo: Onega Lake, Petrozavodsk, Russia © Ivan Kuznetsov