I’m always glad to cooperate with local and international media, companies, start-ups, and independent entrepreneurs in English, Italian and Russian languages. There are 10 important things about working with me:
- I write about outdoors and travel in general in the broad, not literal sense of the words. I like some close topics too: foreign languages, creativity, photography, sports, etc. I don’t write about topics of not of my interest and in the following formats: newsletters, advertisements and other promotion texts, posts to social networks, news.
- I’m interested in charismatic people who have a story to tell and cool products that are fun to use.
- I don’t do freelance work for small single text and tasks do not take, only a series of publications from 5—10 text, project work, and tasks from the party-time work (4 hours per day).
- I work usually for a full advance payment, which can be paid in parts. Payment is mainly for the result, not the time or number of words. I discussed fees and the format of employment after clarification of tasks. I can work with major publications and companies as you usually do. I can make a contract.
- I don’t work in the following genre/formats: advertising texts, newsletters, social networks posts.
- I don’t try to do more or better than others, it is more interesting to do not like everyone else.
- I use Google Docs, Sheets and Slides; Slack and Trello; Photoshop; WhatsApp; Google Analytics, Search Console and Trends; Ahrefs, Skype, and Zoom. I quickly understand the custom and standard CMS like WordPress.
- I share my experiences in travel and business communities.
- I speak English, learning Italian, and love to listen to Finnish.
- I have a good sense of humor.
Feel free to contact me, ask any questions or advice, offer cooperation or just share some ideas.