— Ciao. This is Ivan Kuznetsov.
I’m local in the Dolomites, outdoor journalist, editor and writer with 7 years of experience, author of several travel books, speaker, mentor to beginner authors and back again student at the masters in PMTS degree course at the University of Bergamo.
My story in the Dolomites begins in 2013, when I took part in “European Volunteer Service” (EVS) in Italy in the ecological and sustainable tourism project of the largest local environmental association Legambiente.
Since that time, I continue to live in the Dolomites and to organize creative hiking and cycling excursions and tours in the mountains of Vette Feltrine in the Dolomiti Bellunesi National Park, Pale di San Martino — Paneveggio and Lagorai, in 100 km from Venice and 150 km from Verona.
I cooperate with Pro Loco official tourist center in Lamon, a small, but an important town in the province of Belluno, Italy, as well as with other locals. My posts on Facebook and stories in Instagram are shared by the official organizations like Visit San Martino, Dolomiti.it, and other.
I speak and write in English, Italian and Russian.
Learn more about your local guide in the Dolomites in these posts, articles and interviews:
- In terms of walking, my trip to the Dolomites was a downshifting. Interview to radio Echo of Moscow
- Easy traveling in the Dolomites. Brief Interview in Tutu.ru live broadcast
- I work remotely from the Dolomites, Italy. Advice on housing, workplaces and more
- What i realized from my first hikes in the Dolomites on how to be a good guide
- Why I fell in love with Italy once and forever
- How to become an outdoor journalist and to achieve work-life balance. Interview to Sport Marathon
- What outdoors and creativity have in common. Interview to Ridero.ru
- Fifteen differences of creative hiking from other guided tours in the Dolomites