I’m local in Dolomites and Finland, an outdoor editor and journalist with 6 years of experience, the author of the several travel eBooks.
Since 2014, I’ve been helping to create and distribute content on outdoor activities, ecotourism, sustainability, travel and other related topics.
I cooperate with those who love to explore the world around: Bird In Flight photo magazine (Depositphotos stoke images), Windy App (#35 in AppStore), OneTwoTrip OTA in London, LinguaTrip (participant of 500 Startups), BlaBlaCar, Visit Finland, Central Park of St. Petersburg and others. There are 95 English language publications in my portfolio.
In Russian language I have published 136 travel interviews (2.1 million views), as well as 85 publications on outdoor activities and two of my favorite countries: Italy and Finland (680 thousand views).
Totally I have visited 21 countries in Europe, Asia and North America, in 10 of them I lived from month to year, including 6 places in Russia. I (almost) crossed it by hitchhiking.
I was a participant of youth and cultural exchange programs: Work & Travel USA (20014), European Volunteering Service in Italy (2013) and three creative residences: Villa Sarkia Writing Residence in Finland, Santa Maria Residential Arts Center in French part of the Basque Country. For a month I’ve been studying Buddhism in Thosamling Nunnery, Institute and Retreat in the Indian Himalayas.
Aren’t you bored yet? There is some more information about me and what else can I do for you possibly:
- Member of two associations: CAI (Italian Alpine Club) and Nuoren Voiman Liitto in Finland.
- Author of three crowdfunding companies, including Ecological Journey Through Nature Reserves and National Parks of Russia, which raised 1000 dollars from 110 sponsors.
- An active participant of largest Russian travel startups community on Facebook and popular group for independent travelers Dharma Bums (260k followers).
- Speaker at 14 own lectures, author’s meetings and webinars. I share my personal travel and life experience in the press with totally of 50 publications to this day.
- Mentor for beginner authors in two educational courses: I help them to publish their first text in media, and those who are already publishing or working as a copywriter/editor to master the most complicated genre of journalism — interview.
Since 2013 I organize and make creative hiking and cycling excursions and tours in Dolomites (Vette Feltrine, Pale di San Martino — Paneveggio and Lagorai groups of mountains), also through service like Airbnb Experiences and Localie.
There I cooperate with Pro Loco Lamon, a tourism office of the third largest city in the province of Belluno, region Veneto. My posts in the Facebook and Instagram are shared by the official tourist organizations Visit San Martino, Dolomiti.it and Visit Finland — I will work with them too.
Besides English and my mother tongue Russia, I speak basic Italian, which I learn by myself through books and communication with people.
I am interested in charismatic people who have something to tell and cool products that are pleasant to use.
My motto is: do not try to do more or better than others, more interesting — not like everyone else.
As it seems to me, I know how to joke.
Here you can read reviews about working with me from other editors and journalists, participants of my trips, customers, interview heroes and just people close in spirit.
Here is my CV. And Russian language portfolio, which is much bigger, than English (yet).